On the Road By Jack Kerouac

“I shambled after as I’ve been doing all my life after people who interest me, because the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”



Saturday 12 May 2012

Should have stayed in bed

Okay, so as I stumbled out of bed this morning, I noticed a very interesting box when walking into the living room. Seems British Gas have caught on to the fact that we've moved house and have sent us some sort of 'Enjoy your new home' package. First thing I noticed of course was a fancy looking bag with the word 'Coffee' printed on it, which had me drooling instantly.

 It looked really cool, so being the dumb blond that I am, I just went straight in the kitchen to open it. It was hard to open, so I decided to get the little but VERY SHARP green knife from the knife stand to open the packet.

 Instead of the knife going though the coffee packet, it went through my finger. . .COOL. However I have a thing about blood, and this wound didn't want to stop bleeding, so being the weak-ass girl that I am, I had to run to the bathroom to vomit. FUN! Oh and I had already put some porridge in the microwave, so I was unhappy about having to wait longer to eat that.

So after ruining a tea-towel which now looks like an object from a crime scene and later realising that the coffee I had tried to open is for a coffee machine, made me think that sometimes it's just not worth getting out of bed on a Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment